Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving. Football. Wicked Weather in Central US... Non Tropical Swirls in Atlantic



Mike said it pretty well on his Facebook Page.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I'll add a thanks to my readers, friends...who follow my weather ramblings.
Musings?

Watching football. Keep Pounding indeed... 
Weather is warm enough to have screen door open in NC.
Sweet. A touch of "home" feeling not cold.



Good link Mike has put up as he changes over the page to winter weather.
Central part of the country dealing with wicked weather.
The rest of us are able to watch the moon rise . . . 


In the Atlantic there is a swirl and nothing more.
Maybe a Gale Center or Low will develop ...
Just saying it's there and fun to watch ...

sat_wv_east_loop-12.gif (640×512)

See?


Though if anything develops it would be more like winter weather.

Interesting graphic online for New England.
Just "interesting"


Winter on the way... in Oklahoma.


As I sit here looking through the paper...watching football.
It occurs to me I don't really "want" much...
...well in Thanksgiving Day Sales.

I want peace.
I want money to go see my kids...travel... relax...breathe.
I want my kids to be healthy.
My grand kids to be healthy.
I want my friends and family to be well...

I want good quality of life... long years.
Lots of laughs with Malka and Sharon and others.
Eat good food and not read about terrorism or crime.
Laugh, love and be silly.

Can money buy the weather you like?
Ask Lex Luthor ;)

Happy Thanksgiving... 

Enjoy today, work out tomorrow ;)

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter

Ps ..They say you can never go home again. 
One of my favorite holidays movies.
So real life ... well at least for some of us lol.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home