Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, January 08, 2015

SNOW on FL GA Line



That's snow.....in Jax....the Florida - Georgia Line ;)


Those excited people are not in Raleigh....but Jax... staring at the wonder of Southern Snow..

First snow in 5 years................it does happen sometimes there...


Seems it's the type of year where anything goes.............

The snow came in the way a back door cold front sneaks in up north...

http://hint.fm/wind/


Moisture lingering off the coast turned frozen on a cold NE wind... 

And, everyone got a little boondock crazy :)



It comes under the label "ocean effect snow"  . . .

It could be way worse. This picture was posted on Mike's Facebook Page.
A thin layer of ice on Chicago River...


Join in the discussion online:
https://www.facebook.com/TropicalUpdates

My brother called me to tell me it was snowing in Jax... he saw it on Mike's Page ;)

And, though it may say Tropical Update it's not all about the tropics this time of year . . .



Wanna know a secret?
When I am cold... sometimes I go on the page and stare at the fire & dream of snow . . .

So.... I spent the day doing work under the covers on my laptop wearing PJ's very similar to the ones below (that is not me... ) with their VS slippers and... leg warmers over the PJ's and the only thing cold was my fingers. I did think of putting on texting gloves but well... saving them for when I want snow . . . 



Do not try ordering the PJ's or the night shirt as they are sold out... 

Seems the cold weather was good for their sale ..

Stay warm... this too will pass but until it does... button up!

Sweet Tropical Dreams, 

Bobbi


;)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home