Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Orange for Fall



NHC is going with an orange theme for fall... 30% chances on Virginie forming down in the Carib. The Models aren't exactly jumping all over this system but they aren't totally ignoring it either.

I figure by Saturday night I'll be in a better position to see what really is going on down there.

Either way...enjoy the Fall if it's a walk on Lincoln Road on South Beach or in Vermont chasing falling leaves.

Besos Bobbi

4 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Word verify need to compose myself before I even begin to think what I'll forget.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

knew it-forgot it, still at a negative balance, next up is pearls, not sure how long this season (fall-winter) - maybe into the spring but by then I'll have people walking thru the house buying things.More than likely into spring, hmm now there's a considerable thought..pondering away, think its a in night anyway, waiting on info to be or not.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger BobbiStorm said...

was gonna say i am still waiting for pearls but i take that back... hmmnnn

to be.... that is the question...

I decided late in life I like gold. :)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger BobbiStorm said...

was gonna say i am still waiting for pearls but i take that back... hmmnnn

to be.... that is the question...

I decided late in life I like gold. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home