Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Santa...



All I want for Chanukah is an early present of a Tropical Storm Virginie... maybe 50 mph winds to hit South Florida the Sunday morning after Thanksgiving... November 27th. Small, weak little system that follows the Clipper and moves north against all odds as a frontal boundary dips down but doesn't dip down enough and some tropical anomaly creates a small corridor. Moves in around Hollywood Blvd...slides across West Palm Beach and Palm Beach and chugs NE out to sea suddenly. A little wind, a little rain, a little tropical hype (Cantore flies into town and Stephanie comes home for the holidays) and I get some neat pics and feel the wind on my face one last time this tropical season.

Short of that... a Dolphin Win today would be really good!!

Keep watching... am going out and enjoying the sunshine ...

Besos Bobbi
Ps..I know it's a long shot but hey sometimes long shots play out.

Virginie... feels very Thanksgivingish... Panana doesn't deserve a Virginie...


:)

4 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. LOL. I'll try to get cereal if that's possible. I'd imagine Christmas costs alot.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ohboy
word verify
reads - insensitive-running from your glob, I mean blog.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger BobbiStorm said...

oh that had to be a set up... here's a song.. no blog :P (I mean can I get fired or something if I don't blog today???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pttkAyWvAhU

word verify butiondi blonde butoni

was thinkin it should be chinese eyes rofl

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No, you won't get fired, skip the apple wine, wondering which one of us can keep up with the other, ya know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home