Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Good Morning Tomas

Waiting for the 11 AM to post this morning... need good coffee, good discussion with a friend and to wait and see what the NHC says at 11 as .... some things can wait... and some things cannot!

Tomas is big... 100 mph and not going anywhere fast... he'll be around for a while.

My brother is sitting here listening to Carole King and the Carpenters.. I really do NOT need to hear another chorus of Close to You... he definitely is caught in my life not his... he should be listening to Boy George or something...

Anyway... watch Tomas spin while I do breakfast with Shary ;)


Besos Bobbi

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So, well- you just don't want to know..could be - well, can't say that either, think it has alot to do with chocolate milk, but then that's another mix...that involves a 4 year old going on 7. No-its not my son. We all know he is upstairs, or do we? Did you know he has my fathers IQ? Ask him. Ask him how high it really goes, no not Mensa (higher)--hi Michael Thomas, Love you.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You see I thought I wasn't communicating with a certain person, were not talking unless some pertinent information came in the mail (today's Sunday)- and it is trick or treat and next weekend is going to throw everyone into some kind of cosmic energy thing, and thinking it is a good idea for me to really concentrate on the universe as we know it, but can't do that without your help, along with that Uncle Kracker thing- brace yourself, oh hold on forgot for a sec, oh- yeah, tommorow, one phone call- that's all - albeit I will make several and several may or maynot be to anyone, but it has to be someone because, well we all know, and I'm truly wondering if I turn my back if Caleb will be swinging from the ceiling fan wearing his luigi costume....better go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs
Check it out.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Guess I don't have to suggest "Brain teasers" anymore. That would of been mean anyway. That's all I got, sure hope it was enough for you.
Make a word out of this:
duencre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home