Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bastardi... Hypecane or Snowicane?



Time will tell...

Watching the water vapor loop, as the snow is coming down outside in small, fluttery flakes swirling about on their way down to covering the landscape..

This snow was supposed to come in here around 1pm yesterday, local forecast most definitely was wrong...

Now we see... if Bastardi was right or wrong with his possible teleconnections of the Arctic feed and the low being pulled inland... I ever heard tell this low does loop de loops over Pennsylvania..

Will see...but one can see from the feed of moisture being pulled towards New York and New England I wonder if the bulk of the snow is going to be upstate New York and Vermont, Lake Champlain or something like that ;)

Out my window as I pack, snow is coming in pretty heavy. Pretty. Smiling.

Okay, by the time I am done with this trip I have a feeling I'll have seen as much snow as I want to see ever in my life. Well, for awhile.

And, my mind is dreaming of Spring Training and wondering on baseball games in Florida after talking to my younger son whose mind was obviously taken over by someone a long time ago :)

Got Snow Fever here ;) and the girl from Margaritaville is humming Sweet Carolina!!

Snow and Kisses...

Besos Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home