Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Reports of Snow Confirmed South Florida... Zumba Hora :)

Though it was more like "oh Martha look is that white thing snow or what?"

Not exactly snowball snow...but hey flakes of snow is snow. Right?

I'd enjoy watching some flakes fall..

I may have to take a trip to my kids in New York or Iowa to see real snow.. ever get that feeling like you should bundle up, take the lap top and hit the road for some writing trip? Well, guess not.. except for the writers who follow me here, they know what I mean. No, I did not say go stalk a nice, sweet, friendly librarian in Miami and leave boats or RVs in the parking lot there blocking patrons from being able to go inside the library...

Anyways... Jupiter will soon move into Pisces...from an astroweather point of view that means very wet weather, lots of wet weather...

Wet hurricanes... snow melting floods... I mean the snow does have to melt sometime right??

Florida is a Pisces state. Maybe Florida will be seriously in the play this coming year, I don't know for sure.. just know that Jupiter will be going into Pisces so ... usually Pisces people have children or get fat. You heard it here first so just in case anyone is reading this... (I cannot believe I am writing this) ... Rob lose weight, I mean it. Work out.. build muscle mass... lose weight! Please.

So... anyway back to the world of the weather weird...

Enjoy this link and the song I found to make y'all smile.

I did some zumba today with some hip hop sort of music and watched New England get beat and Green Bay is currently not looking so good either...

So we have the old pro in very good shape if I may say so (don't care what anyone says I like him) and the young cute Jet Rookie in the playoffs... winning...

Go figure... if forty is the new thirty than Mark Sanchez must be Sweet Sixteen...

What a year...

http://www.wsvn.com/video/player/?clipId=4446368&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=#?autoStart%23?autoStart



Isn't it amazing what you find online... lol

Besos Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home