Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Not Much Going On In The Tropics...

Have you noticed? I think you have...
Strong winds across the tropical basin are making tracking a thing to remember..

Climo will come around and change things soon.. I am sure.. but for now... the only real storm I could find was this one...



Nothing much for me... trying to get my bearings and figure out what I need to do first.

Went to a Durham Bulls game last night... cute... very cute, nice night. Maybe post pics later but going to take a walk for now and think on life.. not too hard mind you.

Besos Bobbi... if anyone in Raleigh knows where I could get a good cuban coffee... please advise..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home