Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BLUE SKIES.. BLUE OCEAN... Blue Blue... Blue... Nothing Happening Day 7,591 of nothing



BLUE....


BLUE...


okay...it hasn't been THAT long... well actually been at least since November 9th of last year I believe ...give or take since we have had anything with a name to talk about.

This is the sucky list from 1997. If I had my say I would have ANA taken off the list. Change it to ANNE or ANNETTE or ANN maybe...ANN-DREW, OH MY... Oh help. I am doing stream of consciousness these days. I think I am losing my tropical mind :(

I have done some good writing and have learned much about the Carolinas. I have learned that they are grasping at straws off the coast of the Carolinas watching that frontal boundary for something tropical to talk about on the weather up here. At the bottom end of that trough in the Keys they are probably also talking.

But...the rest of the ocean is blue... blue... blue... no orange, no red, no magentas... very little color anywhere except for collapsing cape verde waves and frontal boundaries that keep firing up afternoon thunderstorms.

I am still think late September or October storm in Florida as tropical weather catches the trough express that is parked across the Southland as some thing shoved the Jet Stream South this summer... I am wondering if I will get to see an Ice Storm this year.

OH LORD... help.

So this is my song for the day and no it's not too tropical but neither is the Atlantic.



Otherwise I keep watching The Weather Channel. I cannot bear the Al crap going on. I am sorry, I don't mean to be mean. It's nothing personal. I am sure he's a good guy, nice man but I don't want to see him on THE WEATHER CHANNEL and do not like their constant depressing news stories with live "breaking news" and fluffy dumb down the weather with the most over used footage of people being interviewed on some dock and holding up signs that read "we wake up with AL" Help me lord, just take the channel off and replace it with a channel that plays non-stop Hannah Montana videos!

My daughter loves Hannah Montana. Doesn't bother me. I like her show more than the Wake Up with Al but....then I had the biggest crush on her big daddy ;)



Besos Bobbi
losing my mind waiting for something to track... don't even want to think on the last time we had a year like this.......... gonna go make expresso with my beautiful expresso maker from my beautiful, crazy friend!!!

rolling eyes...

could that guy sing or what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home