Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Bobbi



This is funny...but so, so, so true...and it sucks to be born around Chanukah to paraphrase the song because... you only get one present and get told things like "well, since it's your birthday and Chanukah... I got you a really nice present!"

Gee...thank you Mother... does that mean if it wasn't my birthday I'd get something from the dollar store? ;)

Giggling... it's so true. Then again...the world is decorated just for your birthday, the nights are lit up with the menorah and all the magazines on the stands remind you it's the YEAR IN REVIEW ;)

So... I don't mind..not really but when my mother handed my brother a $25 check for Chanukah and then she gave me mine and it was a $25 check that said, "Happy Chanukah and Happy Birthday"



:)

There is an old Jewish saying that on your birthday you can give a blessing to others so I bless everyone here reading this that all your wishes and dreams come true.

As for me... the Dolphins beat the Jets.. you know one of the things I am wishing for this year...besides world peace and happiness ;)

Besos and Blessings.. Bobbi
Ps..going to work but gonna party tonight.. and hopefully all week ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home