Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Amazing Day.. Paloma Gone... Dolphins Win!

Yup..that's it!

Paloma went poof as my friend used to like to say. Poof, poof and poofer!
A cold beautiful breeze is blowing through my windows and I can hear the planes and the trains.

The Dolpins WON! We have a winning season and I don't care what anyone says we deserve a wild card. The Wild Cat and the Flea Flicker and hard grit and determination and a defense that actually held them. I saw other teams using the flea flicker today, I saw another team using the Wild Cat. They are copying us!?! :)

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/764061.html

Yep.. Paloma gone poof, Fins Win! I am going to bed ;)

Sweet Dreams Dolfans! Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home