Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Fay Stays West (So do 94 & 95)

Moving slowly across the state and hanging out near the University of Florida at Gainesville. West... people worrying in the Panhandle wondering how many landfalls can Fay make?

As for me... Rivky and Zalmy started school today at the Academy and am sure everyone else is safe in their bed. The house is quiet. I am going to work part day and then coming home and cooking Shabbos for my family and our house guest.

And... going to rest this weekend before the rest of my family, in laws, children, grandchildren and my boyfriend and my daughter's boyfriend and all the friends arrive next week for my nephew's Bar Mitzvah. The party is at the Fishing Hall of Fame (really, and they don't even fish...) so since it's on the pretty lake over there no hurricanes or tropical storms are allowed to mess up the place or rain on Chaim's parade. When the last relative has boarded their respective plane let the Tropics Rip, I don't care. Bring em on but not til after Labor Day PLEASE!

As for Fay.. I'll get back to her later.

Check out possible tracks for whats behind door number two and three..

Besos Bobbi
Ps the kids are leaving Orlando, they are leaving before the next band comes through. Wasn't it smart of me to teach my kids how to read the radar??



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home