Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day 2008

Rain.

Quiet steady gray sunrise.

I'm on vacation... nothing big to talk on except that I am on vacation.

House quiet... kids on a ski trip.

Trying to play catch up.

Watching news. Watched the end of NASCAR.

Hung out with Sharon and talked.

Thinking.

Figure out what to do today... or not.

I'm on vacation.

Going to go look at www.hurricanecity.com and think on weather movies.

Find your favorite president: www.whitehouse.gov

Have fun ;)

:)

Still listening to this lol ... maybe it reminds me of my days as a very cute
annoyingly happy cheerful young girl ;) lol giggling
rolling eyes lol. Well.... you HAD to be there then you'd understand..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home