Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

RIP - Dan Fogelberg and Scarecrow's Dream

Something I have meant to do but hadn't done.

I just wanted to say... I'm sorry, I feel bad and yet it's hard to feel so bad for a man who made so much beautiful music, lived his life his way and died where he wanted to in a place he loved.

A lot of people love Maine.
A lot of people loved Dan Fogelberg. I knew a few who loved him much.

Great song.. anyone who has ever been in love and lost or loved the sound of the falling rain will forever be haunted by this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djCUfGVd9lY&feature=related

Others... dreamers will forever be moved by Scarecrow's Dream.

Incredible video... incredible person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home