Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WXR Post - WAVE WATCH

Wave In Atlantic Progged 2B Next Storm?

Seems the slow moving wave in the Atlantic about half way from down there to over there is expected to slowly develop and move into more favorable conditions and might soon warrant a hurricane hunter aircraft to take a field trip out into the Atlantic to see what if anything is going on with this wave.

The area of showers off the Carolina coastline is drifting south and could begin to build up a lower level circulation, has happened before but we'll have to keep watching to see what happens.

Otherwise.. it's hot in Miami. Not a lot of rain either.

As for my own blonde moment this morning.. I kept trying to check my work email from the house and it wouldn't sign me on... I know I need real Starbucks coffee and I am still half asleep but .. would help if I would get the name right. I kept typing in:

bobbi.storm over and over................uhhhhh
it's not my name, duh.......
took me the longest time to figure out what was wrong lol

Yesterday in communication with a very nice lady in Key West about the Synagogue Bnai Zion there... she referred to me as Ms. Storm. Usually, only my hurricane buddies do that. I am wondering what it cost to change a name, think at this point it would be easier ;)

hey, at least i got the password right
going to take a shower
pray i wake up by the time i get to miami beach or ill need a cuban coffee to do the job, cafecito haha. l8tr

Watch the Wave.. you are all officially on WAVE WATCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home