Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Day Off

I took a day off. That for me is big.. had appointments. Business appointments, dentist appointments. Oh my gosh I'm in mild pain... and it POURED while I was in the chair and I wondered.. "what happens if the lights go out while he is working on you" and I think it was hailing outside and I couldn't get out of the stupid chair to go look and some people say a cape verde will form from one of these waves, one of these days and my old, love of my life boyfriend was Pre-Med studying to be a dentist and I hate dentist places because he worked in a dental lab and the smell always reminds me of him. :( and since i move on and try not to go there.. Dentist Visits Suck. So............................now you know.

Those in the know say a Cape Verde Storm will form soon from one of those waves, one of these days... O I said that... going to bed, nite Steven, Steve, Stephen, Stevie.. Overjoyed. Nooooo his name wasn't Steven..that was a long, long time ago before my world got taken over by Stevens who need PF.

nite ;)
Bobbi
waiting for the right wave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home