Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Watching the SW Carib and the Atlantic for development..

Bobbi's favorite site of the day and always.

http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/sat_wv_east_loop-12.html

Watching the SW Caribbean. Watching a wave in the Atlantic.
Not watching rainfall over Florida in late June.

Talking to my son on the phone from Israel, he is waiting to track there as well.

Everyone is waiting.

Meanwhile, going to take a long, hot shower or bath and think on the tropics later.

So much to do, so little time these days.

And yet... amused and enjoying talking to friends both old and new and...

just want to say one thing to a special someone of an untropical nature

Dear Crazy People/person,
Thank you for the .........what word can I use here to describe it?
The cute, cryptic interlude at work. The Non-tropical disturbance at my reference desk.

Thank you.
I needed that (not) and I am fine, not rattled and more interested in the Redsox than you.

Yes, I got all the references...
Maine
Stephen King
Durham
Stephen King
Gloucester
Stepen King
Red sox
Stephen King
People working for airlines
Stephen King
anything I am missing here??
Redsox (oh THAT part was good, rich... somehow made me think that Stephen and Ed have a lot in common. Long walks.
yadi yadi yadi, yada yada yada
etc, etc, etc

So...............if that is the best you can do...

na na na na boo boo and go find me a Cane, not a King but a Cane.

Go Redsox.
Wasn't all that amusing. Don't hurt your hand patting yourself on your back.
Glad y'all had fun. 4 more days to go and I am out of there and you can kiss public access goodbye.

You know that song.

Wave your little hand and whisper so long dearie, you ain't gonna see me anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home