Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tropical Wave Coming off of Africa... Is it Beryl?

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/EATL/IR4/20.jpg

Doubt this will be the next named storm. Think Beryl is lurking elsewhere. Closer in but well.. wow... someone sent me this to look at and well...........

Considering I have learned most of what I know from this specific CREEP.. I wouldn't count it out.

Meanwhile... Alberto is coming ashore with beautiful banding howing up on the radar and would imagine those cells will really pop around 3pm somewhere across the state of florida.

God I hate creeps. I hate Superman and there was a lot to be said for Lex Luthor.

Bobbi..
watching TWC and opening up 2 weeks worth of house mail

Wish I was in Cedar Key.. looks like a beautiful place to be today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home