Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Something Wonderful About Purim.. nothing like it in the world

Especially when you are in the spirit

Okay.. since I am having technical difficulties here and I keep getting signed off I am going to do this abbreviated way... Hang on... choo choo

Woke up.. old friend who is away at school at UF who used to date one of my sons.. I love her, shes so cute, so smart.... salutatorian from highschool who reminds me of an old best friend I used to have who did that too...

Went to shul.. heard megillah reading, went boooooooooooo boooooooooo booooooooooo at the appropriate time.. for aHaman.. not Harmon or Herman but for HAMAN...bboooooo booooo

Gave out shaalchamonis packages... special ones with honey bzzz bzz and little glittery necklaces so all my close friends could feel like Queen Esther.

Came home... got present from crazy friend... think its from crazy friend.. had his seal on it... one day I'll understand.

Went out to mothers...with brother..went shopping for soda, booze and liquor.. and ice.

Bought strawberries and whipped cream and some berry vodka... its good... its good...
,
Blasted Matisyahu in the car, in the house... and some other group...

Went to deliver big baskets with best friend Magda who is deliciously one of my best friends in the whole world. So happy, so funny, so nuts always... so so so so so thin and blonde, so so blonde.. except for that time i lent her my black wig for her to borrow well.. anyway.. we wont go there haha. She's so cute.. I love her.. her and Sharon who I have to call..

Avoided possible dead person at temple. I mean if a person is going to die dont you think they should stay dead? Well, at least til the sequel.

Sat in temple thinking of something Mel said to me and thought how sweet... whatever he means but well. ... nice.

Listening to "I will survive" on some remix the kids are listening to...

Nice day... some sadness around the edges... a friend of mine from a long time ago passed away yesterday... an older lady.. but well.. sad. Trying not to be cause its Purim. And, today my daughter's grandmother in law died.. on purim.. sad... will be sad tomorrow. Not allowed today.

And.. having friends come over... so i have to finish the berry cooler and cook

And.... some wierd kid named Kyle showed up at my door said he was from Conneitticut.. not a good start and had to talk.. couldnt take anything.. just had to practice his speech skills. I'm sorry but when someone shows up at my door step from the armpit of New England right next to you know where. I offered him a package.. he said "no" I just had to listen. I said NO .. its my holiday I don't have to listen to crazy people from New England.. and he had to take the package cause it was from like God... a mitzvah.. so while he said no i ... tossed it across the walkway to him.. he grabbed it so it didn't hit the door (what a pass... ) and I smiled and slammed the door.

happy purim...
condensed version

today... enjoy the merriment.. enjoy the AC i actually put on.. and... be happy

because today a great miracle happened a long time ago in Shushan

miracles should happen today and everyday.. thats right Yaffa.. should should should should

hoping you get your miracles and get to get everything you richly deserved

have to tell you ... i have a few good friends... and whether they know it all not.. they rock

beyond beautiful

Happy purim.. jay if you are out there somewhere... make a lchaim and know me and ronnie love ya!

music playing... singing I love Rock and Roll... house is jamming here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home