Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

To Dream The Impossible Dream... Spain Song and Vince

So here we are.... October 11th? Moon flows from Capricorn into Aquarius. Heavy week loaded with vibes that revolve around eclipses and strong planetary aspects. This morning at around 8am the moon was conjunct my natal Chiron. I'll say. Chiron ... a laser beam in people's charts. It means wounded healer.. somewhere between saturn and uranus in it's nature. Like a laser beam hitting the exact perfect spot in my heart.. essence.

So.. the rest of the day we can be funky with Aquarius and eat blue fish or drink red tea or electrical eel sushi.

Tropical Cyclone VINCE made landfall yesterday .. last night and this early morning in Spain. You know the old saying...the rain in spain stays mainly on the plains. Well, it's raining now. Going to go to work soon and hit some good world news links on a faster computer and see how they took old Vince.. Vincent.. Makes you think of artists and soul searchers and did anyone for a minute think a storm called Vince would hit Spain... some Goya sort of madness, karmically speaking.

This eclipse marks a year since the last one... a year since I asked someone their name and they told me it was Vincent. How karmic can you get?? Things changed, been a strange year. Would say good and bad but more like ending good vs a heavy year for a lot of reasons. Well, Jewish ending... dealing with Jewish New Year and taking stock of life, death, love, like, weather, friends and even The Weather Channel. After years and years..they changed their graphics. The Abernathy girl finally lost her bangs. Rain is falling all over the Mid-Atlantic and up to New England. I almost feel a plot here somewhere.. subplot maybe? Suddenly Rutland and North Miami Beach appear on their maps. Now that is strange. Not as strange as Vincent though.

To dream the impossible dream today would be for me to act normal, walk normal, talk normal and not giggle or get lost staring and wondering.

I don't buy the storm forming north of Puerto Rico but hey I could be wrong. I like the "large broad area of convection in the Atlantic" so sue me. I am allowed to like whatever the hell I like and it's got some stubborn look to it. And, it is low enough to stay on track west.. at least for now.

Florida Panhandle seems to be winning the voting contest for a place to meet in May for the Hurricane City family. Will see.. time tells. Okay Miami was a little far to go and won't even wonder how "neutral Atlanta" got on the poll but hope they paid for the chance. Well, guess we could have seen TWC up close and personal but to tell you the truth I have seen enough of TWC. Maybe we should have met on Block Island and tried to do some weather voodoo dance to see if we could get another 1938 storm...for Sharon who is up close and personal with New England. Into the belly of the beast she runs to get away lol... it's a joke, a personal one we have and well... maybe there will be one more Perfect Storm this year ...who knows.

As for me.. I am going off to do my thing today and get some work done. Clothes need to be picked out and put on. Papers need to be gathered. Something I must send out to Sharon. My mind needs to be found. Or not.

After three days of wonderful conversation on the computer...and the phone with a few friends and enjoying my house for the first time since I can remember... relaxing..giving up a chance to go wander around Key West.. I'm happy. It's good. Good to make people happy.

Thinking normal today... functioning normally may be quite a dream. But, then ... Spain was always a dream for Vinnie and he seems to have realized his dream. Why can't I? Why can't we?
So... dream a little dream for me..
Bobbi

And.. bear with me... if I feel like singing a song all day.

Top of the World Lyrics
Such a feeling coming over me
There is wonder in the things I see
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be
Is coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear, it's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
On the top of the world looking down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love put me on the top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Something in the wind has learned my name
Telling me that things are not the same
In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze
There's a pleasant sense of happiness for me
There is only one wish on my mind
When this day is through
I hope I'll find
Tomorrow will be the same for you and me
All I need will be mine if you are here
On the top of the world looking down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love put me on the top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Top of the world
Such a feeling coming over me now
Everything I want the world to be now
On top on top on top of the world
I'm on the top now
I'm on the top now
Top of the world


and I have full distribution rights too!

giggling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home