Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Link For More Links on Katrina.. Excellent Link

Hi..

I was sent this link and it was requested I post it on my blog.

I checked it out.. it is excellent.

I would use it myself now except it is thundering up a small storm in Miami.. small one, not tropical .. and have to go off a bit..

As for looters.. just want to say... depends on what they are looting. If it is food.. they should let people take whatever food they can find before it rots...goes bad.. It's sick.. It's sad. Happens after every storm... sad but true... nice to know someone will have nice electronic ipods they can sell someone... after the storm. NO words.. What a mess. Hard to judge what goes through someone's mind at ground zero .. in hell.

GREAT LINK..

http://katrinahelp.info/wiki/index.php/Main_Page


Glad I could help. Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home