Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Emily Stalls... sort of breaking news

Well no one expected..

Sort of surprised me. I was sitting at a cute little Japanese Resaurant with my boss having dinner. The food was good, the saki was better.. the cell phone went off and it said.. "Emily Stalled" And, I was like "OH MY GOSH" (well maybe I even cursed lol) but was sort of a kodak moment.

Anyway.... okay so Berwick is right (think it was him) and sometimes they stall there as it's the end of the high and...

Either way the point is NO ONE talked about it happening and prolonged rains from a storm just off shore could cause much more damage than if she was just zoom, zoom, zooming on through.

Nice dinner.

Note:
I am not any longer upset with the cute guy who I am sure was not Ron hiding behind glasses and a grin. Just an optical illusion. The saki blurred the edges of my mood and no I did not have saki because of that but because it was a long day and it looks so cute in the little white vase thing. I like saki. The last bottle I had was from my ex-husband who sent it to me for a Chanukah present. Spent more on the postage than the Saki probably lol. Should tell him to send when the 15 year comes back in a few weeks from NY. I know I can go buy some.. I do, but it's not the same. It's always more fun to get presents.

So.. on the record. It's okay. No longer in a pissy mood from the pissant person lol.

Isn't it great to have friends who send you emergency, weather bulletins?

and life goes on and on and on ... and the Redsox won tonight!
Go Boston!

Love Bobbi


........................something is going to develop soon I think even though there are a lot of naysayers talking about dust off Africa and a big High.. something just has to slip in, under the high.. slip sliding in the sand.. coming all the way from Africa.

Hi Ho Sandman.. Love Lois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home