Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Unable to Blog, sorry I tried

Tried really hard to think of something to blog upon but I can't.

Adrian is in the Pacific wanting to crossover (no jokes) to the Caribbean. Unfortunately Guatemala is in the way. Or however you spell it. Not going to be pretty if it does intensify a bit more.. either way rainfall in that part of the region is not good.

Everyone is excited. Media having a field day. Stories on Armaggadon season of 2005 and I keep wondering if it won't be the season they think they are getting. Remember 1997? hmmmm

Either way.. my mind is elsewhere.. miles and miles from tropical lands thinking on what I want and if I have a chance in hell of getting it. A long shot but I want it.

Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home