Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, April 29, 2005

What we do when bored in late April

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/

Yes...this is the ticker that is known on www.hurricanecity.com as the Quake Ticker.

Some of us do http://www.drudgereport.com/quake.htm depending on our political or musical persuasion.

Well...got to do something when bored and there aren't any hurricanes to chase around the Tropical Atlantic.

Personally, I'm focusing on a possible field trip somewhere that would be really exciting but I don't know if it's gonna work out.

Time Will Tell...

Til then...it's been unusually quiet the last few days.... keep watching :)

Bobbi
Smiling in Miami and NOT Afraid of the Winnebago Man lol

6 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger jon said...

Looking at asthma treatment info online today while my son coughs I came across this post. Does anyone know a good asthma treatment site to help?

Thanks

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger alena said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger kalisekj said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jim Naka said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of toy haulers for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on toy haulers. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Today's Thought said...

I was searching for chicago cubs merchandise and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs merchandise

Dave

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Bloggy said...

I really liked your page and it is related to gold hamilton watch, until next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home