Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Caribbean Situation..

Seems there is a system down south of Hispanola that is most definetly worthy of watching especially if you like color on your IR like most storm trackers do..

Comes, goes... sort of like my mood, being rewritten constantly.

Enjoy.

Will check back later when I am up to thinking and typing without staring off into the blue.

Bobbi
http://orca.rsmas.miami.edu/wximages/jet/1_05/anis.html

4 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger kalisekj said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger jiri said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger allfreei said...

Saltwater fish experts can be found here turtle aquarium

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Water & Fire said...

I love, will you marry me? If the answer is NO, then visit this site: Whirlpool Tubs Washington
. If I can't have you, at least enjoy my favorite past time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home