Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Coastal Confessions and a License to Chill

Broke down and bought the CD...which is more than Ivan is going to break down and buy the forecast.

Didn't love it. Maybe my mood. Maybe the fact that anytime, anywhere, anyplace is a beautiful song and just a song or someone would have come out from behind their tree many years ago. Guess it means anytime, anyplace, anywhere but not anything. And.. very hard to ignore a Bill Withers song so will have to get past that in order to love this CD. Or it will simply be Sea of Heartbreak.

It's okay...you change your state of mind you change your mood and I will. Because I can think of other glasses to make me smile ... some people put them on to see better not to hide behind and that does make me smile... a lot.

Nice song.. Boats to Build.. and decided today I need a license to chill after all.. first day I am alone in my house w/o kids and kid's friends and kid's calling and five sets tuned to Frances coverage. Can lie here half naked, have the house to myself and listen to Jimmy and watch TWC which the men down the block have finally gotten back working. Thank you. Bless you. Tropical Update going to be on real soon.. see what they have to say about Ivan.

Nice songs.. still think its a nice CD to listen to with someone you love like I told someone. Jay would like it even though its country cause.. mentions Dadeland Mall.

Change the girls to boys and my boss aint a jerk.. I like her ...she's one cool lady.
will enjoy til i turn it off..i know when to come in out of the rain
bobbi
raining in miami...Frances blowing us a kiss goodbye...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

License To ChillLyrics for Album: License to Chill
(with Kenny Chesney)
(Jimmy Buffett:)Work, work, work
Big pile of it and the boss is a jerk.
I just want to disappear
Wishin' I was somewhere other than here.
Livin' for the weekend,Jumpin' off the deep end,
With just enough money to buyA license to chill
And I believe I will
Let the rat race run, roll around in the sun until
Trouble turns funny, songs get sung
A little bit of money, the night's still young
Leave me alone I've got a license,
A license to chill

(Kenny Chesney:)Girls, girls, girls
Ain't nothin' like them in the whole wide world.
So damn smart and cute,
And it's amazing what they pass off as a bathing suit.
Winners and losers
Sailors and cruisers
We're all qualified, for a license to chill
And I believe I will

Let the rat race run, roll around in the sun
untilTrouble turns funny, songs get sung
A little bit of money, the night's still young
Leave me alone I've got a license,
A license to chill

(Jimmy And Kenny:)
License to chill
And I believe I will
Let the rat race run, roll around in the sun untilTrouble turns funny, songs get sung
One good song will last all night long
Leave me alone I've got a license,A license to chill
A license to chill

(Jimmy spoken:)Ramos go rent me a coupe deville
Hey KL, where's that barbecue grill
Head on down to Margaritaville
Have me a cheeseburger with a big pickle dill
Jesus, I sound kinda mentally ill
I guess
I better go turn on Dr Phil
********************

Better song.... beautiful song... dedicated by me to Kevin Costner..who can build me a boat anytime....
Boats to Build
It's time for a change
I'm tired of that same ol same
The same ol words the same ol lines
The same ol tricks and the same ol rhymes
Days precious days
Roll in and out like waves
I got boards to bend I got planks to nail
I got charts to make I got seas to sail
I'm gonna build me a boat
With these two hands
It'll be a fair curve
From a noble plan
Let the chips fall where they will
Cause I've got boats to build
Sails are just like wings
The wind can make em sing
Songs of life songs of hope
Songs to keep your dreams afloat
I'm gonna build me a boat
With these two hands
It'll be a fair curve
From a noble plan
Let the chips fall where they will
Cause I've got boats to build
Shores distant shores
There's where I'm headed for
Got the stars to guide my way
Sail into the light of day
I'm gonna build me a boat
With these two hands
It'll be a fair curve
From a noble plan
Let the chips fall where they will
Cause I've got boats to build

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger US Dealer Licensing said...

Amazing, I really enjoyed reading this post. This is a informative blog. Keep it Up. US Dealer Licensing Wisconsin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home